…Or rather, down?!
So, my Twitter friends know I’ve hit a wobble (not a wobbly H, cos I’m not sure what that means @ExMi @Snowgoose @SheBeeGee @cathjenkin) earlier tonight.
My Twitter friends have also been awesome with support and help and such.
Here’s what’s been happening:
• Earlier tonight, round about 7-ish, I started experiencing these Fuck Off and Die pains in my lower abdomen. It sure as hell felt like someone was kicking me in my koek, repeatedly!
• It also felt as if PlusOne was trying to shove his head through my vajayjay, without waiting for an opening to be made
• TMI moment number 1: I’ve had to shit 3 times already today! That’s WAY more than normal for me! A quick Google search let’s me know that this is Nature’s way of giving me a natural enema. There’s also still pending threats of more to come
• I am now 36/37 weeks along.
• I had a nice bath about an hour after the first cramps. It seems the worst of the pain has subsided, and I’m now left with a dull achey pain, over my whole lower back. That’s a constant.
• Its interspersed with numby, less painful than before cramps that I can feel, but doesn’t make me catch my breath like before.
• I knew I promised everyone that after my bath I was gonna crash on the couch and monitor the movements, but then I suddenly remembered Oh My Fuck! I still need to wash all of PlusOne’s clothes! I only got the baby washing powder today! He’s got nothing else to wear! So I did some washing. Its in the tumble dryer now.
• Incidently, standing up helped me through some of the worst of the pains earlier on.
• TMI moment number 2: I don’t know if I’ve passed some sort of mucus plug or not. a) I can’t actually see when I wipe anymore so I just wipe and wipe and wipe (= raw bumhole) and b) on Saturday, I thought I saw some snotty something on the paper, but didn’t check proper and then thought I may have just imagined things. I was very active on Saturday, setting up for my Baby Shower, so there also wasn’t time to think too hard about anything right then.
• I’m supposed to have a scheduled C-Section again, but ONLY on 2 September! That’s still 24 sleeps away!!
• I’m lying in bed now, typing this up, and so far it seems to have eased up a bit. Still dull, achey pain, with a sharp jab now and then. Happens on both sides.
• I did put on some matching, newish pj’s, just in case. But now I’m sure Murphy will be my friend and hang around close by tonight.
• I actually really, really don’t want an August baby, and even less so tomorrow (its my FMIL’s birthday) and Wednesday is TD’s birthday, which he already shares with his niece and a cousin-in-law
• Boobah has been more loving the whole night, constantly telling me he loves me and hovering around very close by – do you think he senses something? He’s actually been very pleasant to be around the whole night…
• Yup and nope, no changes still. A dull achey pain like explained above.
• My waters haven’t broken yet. At least, I don’t think so, but I have been weeing a helluva lot!
• I’m still feeling PlusOne’s movement. Like kicks and hiccups and so forth. That’s got to be a good thing, right?
That’s all for now, I think. Will keep on keeping you updated!
Thanks for being there for me
Much love x 3.5 (possibly 4)