I WON a blogger award! Can you scream YAY with me?! It’s the first one I’ve ever received. Thank you, Gina, for making me a winner!
So, there are rules that go along with this award. The rules are that I have to tell you 7 interesting things about myself and then pass it along to 7 other beautiful bloggers.
Here’s 7 things you might not know about me:
- I have a TV crush. He is the only man other than The Dad who I may or may not fantasize about. He was in a couple of movies, non of which I can recall now, and more recently played the vampire, Eric Northman, in True Blood. I watched seasons 1 and 2 back to back, in bed, on my Mac. I was in love… This is also the reason I can NOT wait for season 3 to begin in June/July!
- No, this is NOT the reason I’m naming PlusOne Alexander. It’s just a coincidence…
- I don’t always believe in coincidences
- Some of you may have noticed this though: I am a procrastinator of note. I would much rather be doing *anything* else than work. Although, I am really good at what I do, so more often than not, I get to quickly do my required reports and spend the rest of the day hanging out on line.
- I like ‘em young The Dad is 3 years younger than I am. He looks older than I am by 5 years though! One day, when we’re old and grey it probably wont matter, but right now a lot of people think it’s a big deal. They didn’t have much hope for our relationship in the beginning, but 4 years later and another baby on the way, we’re STILL together and in love and happy. He’s my rock and my best friend. He allows me to lead my very extravagant lifestyle and goes beyond the necessary to keep me happy. Yes, sometimes I act like a spoiled brat when I don’t get what I want, when I want it, but he always brings me back down to earth and calms me down and makes me feel better.
- I hate peas! With a passion! I had a super bad experience with them in std. 4 and I’ve avoided eating them whenever possible since.
- When I was little, I wanted to be a pirate! A real pirate like in the movies. With a sword, and a parrot on my shoulder and a patch on my eye. I wanted to hoist my own Jolly Roger on my very own ship. Now I’m grown up, I still want to be a pirate sometimes. I can’t wait for my boys to be big enough so I can re-live these fantasies through them. I’ll be the coolest pirate mommy that ever lived!
Now it’s my turn to hand out the award, so without any further ado:
- I can’t not give one to my Belly-Buddy, BBM BFF, twitter friend and super awesome woman: Bananaramagirl. She pretty much summed up our friendship yesterday in a post she did on her blog. She described it perfectly, and any way I try and say the same, will just pale in comparison. So I’m not going to try.
- The award also has to go out to ExMi. Way back when, when I first started blogging and was actually totally clueless about the whole blogosphere, she helped me. She showed me the ropes, involved me in a Mommy-Community-Blog-Project and pretty much introduced me to some of the most amazing people I have ever met. She was also the first person I met in real life from the blogging world.
- Louisa also has to get one. She has the cutest baby girl on the Local Social Media Circuit and also future wife to either one of my two boys. Doesn’t matter which one, it will all depend on whether she likes her men slightly older, or prefers them young, like me.
- I know Gina gave me this reward, but I’d like to give it back to her. For everything she’s been through lately, all the sleepy-time troubles her boy likes to give her (even though we know he is the love of her life) and for being cooler than I ever thought any Jewish person could be! (No offense intended whatsoever)
- I know Angel gets tons of awards, because she SO totally deserves them all, and I’d like to be able to give her one too. Thank you for sticking around, even when I did not. Thank you for keeping me in your reader, even though my writing/posting moments were SOOOOOO few and far in between. You always have something nice to say to me, or about me, in the comments, and you are one of the reasons that really makes me want to keep my blog updated. Oh, and your cupcakes also look super awesome ALL the TIME!!
- MeeA, because OMG, you DELIVERED A BABY!!!!!!! And you’re a mother of FOUR kids! You’re like superwoman!
- And lastly, I give this award to Cath. Because we have good taste. And because even after everything that she’s going through lately, I know she can still smile and see the positive side of life. It takes a very strong person, to be able to do that!
Much love x 2.5